• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Headset and sound card settings.

parsaw8

n00b
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
5
Hi, I recently had reformatted my PC, and I had my sound card settings set to where if I was on ventrilo(A VoIP program) that I would hear the voices come out of my headset, but other sounds, like PC game sound effects and music, come out of my regular speakers. I had lost those settings after I reformatted.

My question is, does anyone know how to set my sound card settings so that the VoIP sounds come out of my headset, but other sounds(Games, IM programs etc.) come out of my regular speakers?

Thanks. :)
 
Back
Top