• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

headset advice

Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
204
I need a set of headphones with a mic that wont suck. Every headset I have ever had makes my glasses push on my head and It hurts after a short while. I want good quality stuff that wont hurt after half an hour. Anyone have good ideas?
 
I also want a headset for BF2. I do not care about the quality of the headset. Is there anyway to hear the mic portion, like talking and listening to teammates and have sound play through the computer speakers? I am using a SOCOM PS2 headset now. Would I have to go buy a new headset to do this?
 
In reply to post #1:
You are just going to have to try them on and find one that is comfortable to you. My head is different than you head is different than her head etc.

In reply to post #2:
The headphone/mic will have nothing to do with that. Your soundcard SHOULD allow you to hear sounds from multiple sources (As in the game music/talking and music from an mp3 player) at the same time.
 
Smitty2k1 said:
In reply to post #1:
You are just going to have to try them on and find one that is comfortable to you. My head is different than you head is different than her head etc.

In reply to post #2:
The headphone/mic will have nothing to do with that. Your soundcard SHOULD allow you to hear sounds from multiple sources (As in the game music/talking and music from an mp3 player) at the same time.

Your right and I do have a big head which is probably my problem with most headsets. It doesnt hurt to ask though.
 
Back
Top