Heads UP 7800GT 299 AR tonight 10/21 only

After you purchase, click on the second link and register your videocard.

Then XFX will send you the game. They mention the game at the newegg site, scroll down till you see the COD2 link.

It says weekend deal on newegg, so I think this sale will work over the weekend and not just tonight...

I'm not sure about this either. Maybe Newegg needs to update the rebate form? :(

Anyways, I got in on this deal eariler in the day. I've been waiting for a good deal on the XFX 7800 GT for weeks now. Under $300! Can't get much better then that! :)

Bought it! The PDF I read said card must be purchased before 10/25. I was sitting on the fence upgrading from my 6800GT but for 300 A/R, and Far Cry and COD2...I couldnt resist.

EDIT: NM thats the COD2 PDF that says 10/25. Ah crap I hope they update the MIR form because I just bought my card at 2am on the 22nd! :mad:

Double Edit: YAY Thank goodness the Egg is PST. Your Sales Order Date is: 10/21/2005 11:57:25 PM
:D :D

Catboxer said:
Bought it! The PDF I read said card must be purchased before 10/25. I was sitting on the fence upgrading from my 6800GT but for 300 A/R, and Far Cry and COD2...I couldnt resist.

EDIT: NM thats the COD2 PDF that says 10/25. Ah crap I hope they update the MIR form because I just bought my card at 2am on the 22nd! :mad:

Double Edit: YAY Thank goodness the Egg is PST. Your Sales Order Date is: 10/21/2005 11:57:25 PM
:D :D

lol same thing here..except mine was ordered @ 11:53:57 4 minutes before you ;)

I bought one too. It is just too good to pass up. Hope it makes it here in one peice though since its coming via ups.

I got one and paid my friend to get me another...

So I get SLI for $299 each, AND two COD2 games. My bud gets one for helping me out with the deal and I get SLI GTs for $598 and a COD2. I have to laugh at that considering that a really high end GTX is over $500 and is no where near as fast as this will be. Not to mention resale price will be better for me in the long run.

So as they say, w00t!

Back