• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Headphones for single player games

karmeck

n00b
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
11
Every time I look for a headset the only thing people mention in gaming way is cod games and MW or other multilayer games, no one seem to mention HL2, portal or other grate single player games. What headphone or headset is good if I don't play multilayer games or do I even need a good sounding headset or just a pair that feels good to have on my head and around may ears?

I have been looking around now for some time and the best bang for the buck seem to be JVC harx700.

Now for my question. Is there any other headphone that is better for a lower price that fit for me and my single player games.

What is use now:
Creative Fatal1ty Gamer Headset

Sound card:
Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty
 
You are correct. The HARX700's are the best bang for the buck headphones out right now. I have the 900's and love them.
 
Back
Top