CzarDestructo
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2004
- Messages
- 351
Sorry for yet another headphone thread but this is a fairly tough case.
I have a friend that wants some headphones for his Rio Karma(also for computer use), but he has some pretty crappy requirements that offset each other and I honestly don't know where to point him.
They need to be closed air, he wants noise canceling, no in-ear models at all, must have fair impedance for use on a weak portable player amp, must not cost too much, and be comfy for many hours of use.
Isn't closed air and low impedance an oxymoron?
Is this hopeless?
I have a friend that wants some headphones for his Rio Karma(also for computer use), but he has some pretty crappy requirements that offset each other and I honestly don't know where to point him.
They need to be closed air, he wants noise canceling, no in-ear models at all, must have fair impedance for use on a weak portable player amp, must not cost too much, and be comfy for many hours of use.
Isn't closed air and low impedance an oxymoron?
Is this hopeless?