Headphones for heavily pierced ears...

hound

2[H]4U
So, with the temperatures dropping, I need some means of keeping my ears warm. I've now got 11 holes punched in 'em, and all the metal gets chilly quick. So...I'm thinking, instead of dorky ear muffs (which put too much pressure on my ears anyway), I'd get some headphones that would cover my ears, thus keeping me warm and allowing me to enjoy some music while I'm walking around outside.
So...I'm looking for headphones large enough that the padded area would actually fit around my ears.
I'm not looking for [H]ardcore quality, and I don't want to spend too much; I want to keep my ears warm and listen to my iPod at the same time.
Any ideas?

Yeah budget most necessary and also how big are your ears?

Sennheiser HD-580 Definately should fit
Audio Technica A900 no issue there
Beyer Dynamics DT-770/880/990 Unless you have huge ears!

Cheaper? These are under 60 bones

JVC-Victor HP-D2
Audio-Technica ATH-T22 (also they work on an ipod)
Denon AH-G300

Under $100 for sure.
Less than $75 would be awesome.

My ears are not large, nor do they stick out. I'm a female, so something that fits over the ears of most males should work for me.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, hopefully I'll be able to go out and look at some today. I have slightly more official dimensions for my ears...about 2.5" long and 2" wide.

hound said:
Thanks for the suggestions guys, hopefully I'll be able to go out and look at some today. I have slightly more official dimensions for my ears...about 2.5" long and 2" wide.

how hard was it to read the tape measure in the mirror? :D

Back