headphone with mic

rysher

Gawd
can you guys recommend me a headphone with mic please?
i'm looking to spend around $50.

thanks guys.

JVC HA-RX700 + the Zalman Clip-on mic that is on that same page.

Good sound, great price. They are a bit boomy in the bass. In game, they sound great. In movies and music, they sound good.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.

Good sound, great price. They are a bit boomy in the bass. In game, they sound great. In movies and music, they sound good.

I got that same combo. sounds good for the price. Some say my mic isn't as clear but its tolerable. only gripe is the cord is super fucking long......................

I always get 'complimented' on the quality of my Zalman mic. You might considering clipping it further up the cord towards your mouth and reducing the mic volume. Another trick I've learned is to keep your headphone cable between your legs, which helps position the mic more-or-less optimally.

i have these as well but i would definatly disagree about the bass. they lack bass entirely but that doesn't mean they are not good phones. the clarity and voice differentiation is very very good for 30 dollar headphones. i would defiantly recommend them but you wont have bass issues

If you can find them, the Razer Barricuda headphones are incredible, and some stores do sell em for $50, they average around $65-70 usually though.

I got that same combo. sounds good for the price. Some say my mic isn't as clear but its tolerable. only gripe is the cord is super fucking long......................

I went to fry's and got 9 or so feet of cable sleeving that is meant for inside your case cables. I sleeved both the headphone cable and mic cable. It doesn't get caught up in crap, feels and looks great, and makes it so the two cables aren't separating and being a pain in the butt.

It was a great $6 solution!

I went to fry's and got 9 or so feet of cable sleeving that is meant for inside your case cables. I sleeved both the headphone cable and mic cable. It doesn't get caught up in crap, feels and looks great, and makes it so the two cables aren't separating and being a pain in the butt.

It was a great $6 solution!

sounds good but doesnt solve the long cable problem

Back