• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Headphone recommendation please

Orr

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
478
I'm looking into getting a pair of headphones, larger ones that cover the entire ear, how are these:

Creative HN-700 Headphones £15.22?

They don't have to have a microphone but a long cord would be nice. I will take a look in the headphone thread but some recommendations would be appreciated.

Edit: I'm not looking for anything too extravagent, something in the range of £20-£25.
 
Back
Top