• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Headphone issues(faulty cord..)

Andrew_Carr

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Feb 26, 2005
Messages
2,792
So my pair of sennheiser 580's just went out on me recently. The left side works fine, but I have to twist the right cable to get the right side playing(when it does, it sounds exactly like it used to). I switched the left and right cables, and then the right side worked and the left didn't.

So I figure it's a cable problem but I can't see anything wrong with the cord. Anyone know what's going on, or how to fix it? I'd rather not blow 20$ for a new set of cables.
 
those stock cables are kinda flimsy at the connection to the headphones, but replacements are everywhere
 
Have any suggestions for a better set of cables? If I'm going to buy new ones, I might as well buy good ones.
 
Back
Top