• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Headphone Holders/Stands

cnick79

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
1,836
Anyone know where I can find a stand or a holder for my headphones? I googled it but can't find anything that doesn't come with headphones.
 
Most people on head-fi use banana hangers. A certain paper towel holder that Ikea sells for $12 also works rather well. Larry at Headphile sells nice hand-built wooden ones, but at Headphile prices :). Check head-fi, there's a bunch of threads on this topic there.
 
I personally put a hole int he walla nd use one of those oversized rounded thumbtacks made for the note boards. Not my current setup how they sat last year... (i have a limit of desk space if thats noticeable here, added speakers+other goodise since in new apt)
DSCF0978.jpg
 
1.2ghz compaq somethin or other i was fixing for someone at the time; next to my old comp gutted (2000+ a7n8x-x) on top of an original dell optiplex gx1(whos monitor is the white 17" on the desk dual on main) sitting nex to compaq presario 1500us next to my current computer in sig but w/ audigy2 and 3000+ winchester(both of which i sold), and stock hs/f. sold the saitek gamers and the mx510 pictured there also..
 
yah that is pretty cool.... I have seen people use those for audio-technica's... really show off how big they are :p
 
I'm using a glass coke bottle for one of my headphones, and my smaller portable ones I just stick on my joystick when I'm not using them.

But you can go to www.headphile.com if you want some really nice ones. Also, banana hangers and towel hangers are used often.
 
Back
Top