• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

headphone and usbdac/amp combo

ShEiTAN

n00b
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
15
This may be a ridiculous question to some (and I have been building for years), but for the life of me I don't know how to tell if a usbdac/headphone amp are powerful enough to drive certain cans. The cans I'm looking at are the AKG K240MKII's instead of saying yes or no could someone tell me the specs I need to look at to compare-I'd appreciate it!!:D
 
You're looking for impedance. In this case it's 55 ohms. Pretty much anything can drive that as it's relatively low.
 
for the money is this a good combo? I'm pretty much set on the dac/amp but are there any suggestions on the cans-I listen to muzac a 6hrs a day
 
Back
Top