Headphone and Amp advice

Wicked_Bass

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2000
Messages
1,052
I am looking for a set of heaphones and a amp to go with them! I can spend 300 to $400.

Maybe a tube amp??

Also do they have amp with a dac in them?

New heaphones amp can be used.

Thanks,
 
HD580's are on sale for $125 at amazon I think. Look into DIY stuff for the amp. The Pimeta is pretty easy to build since you can get a premade PCB for it.
 
I had the Beyerdynamic DT770pro (closed headphones) and Gilmore Lite and it was a nice setup for the price. Amp can be purchased for 300$us here. The headphones can be bought on e-bay new for 150$us. Also worth noting, you can get the DT880 for 150$ if they come back in stock at bhphoto (open headphones).

I'm a fan of the beyer house sound. There are other options from sennheiser as well, but I don't like them as much.
 
Back
Top