• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

headphone advice sought

apex32

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 19, 2005
Messages
2,618
Im looking to finally kick out my old Optimus Nova44 cans for some newer ones. However i have no idea what to get or look at.

I want confort, good sound quality and lowest possible price.(under $40)

any help, thanks in advance.
 
yeah i want closed with good noise cancellation, and comfy cups lol
 
I don't know if you're looking for one with a mic but the Sennheiser PC160 is the best headset I've ever had.. about $70. You can also get the PC150 for about $40.
 
If you're looking for noise cancellation, Shure's in-the-ear speaker buds are the ones you want. They're not noice cancelling but more noise blocking... you won't hear anything else but what you want to hear. I use them on my Ipod.
 
well i seem to hear that hd201's are perfect for me, so as of now im set on those. anyone know about SONY MDR-XD200 Studio Monitor Series Headphones
 
Back
Top