Hey, I was looking for a headphone for around 50-60 and was wondering what is best to get. I know there are tons of thread for this but it seems like the search option is removed. I can't search old threads without going back manually page by page and I am too lazy for that.
Anyways, back on point. I currently have an Icemat Siberia and it is completely dead now(I posted a thread back in December about it). It has worked fine for me for almost 3 years now and it's time to move on instead of going through the hassle of getting it fixed and stuff. I already have a mic right now so I don't need a headset with a mic. I will definitely not spend ANYTHING at all above $100. Right now, my budget is 50-60 and I don't really plan on going above it atm if possible. I play lots of games like CSS/listen to music/etc so it is just for that. Any ideas? The reason why I am looking right now is due to 4th of july sales possibly and I might find something good+cheap now.
ps. I didn't find Icemat Siberia very comfortable for extensive periods over the years. I need something comfortable for extensive periods. It was also very very fragile. I didn't like the fragility of it. On my headset before this siberia, I had pulled the wire out so it died. This Icemat had plenty of duct-tape on it with the sides broken, etc. I prefer to not have such fragile headphones.
pss. It doesn't matter if the headphone is 5.1 surround sound or not as I noticed people mention in other unrelated threads. I already have a Icemat Siberia USB external soundcard(virtual 7.1 sound) so I will probably use that for whatever my new headphone is. thx
Anyways, back on point. I currently have an Icemat Siberia and it is completely dead now(I posted a thread back in December about it). It has worked fine for me for almost 3 years now and it's time to move on instead of going through the hassle of getting it fixed and stuff. I already have a mic right now so I don't need a headset with a mic. I will definitely not spend ANYTHING at all above $100. Right now, my budget is 50-60 and I don't really plan on going above it atm if possible. I play lots of games like CSS/listen to music/etc so it is just for that. Any ideas? The reason why I am looking right now is due to 4th of july sales possibly and I might find something good+cheap now.
ps. I didn't find Icemat Siberia very comfortable for extensive periods over the years. I need something comfortable for extensive periods. It was also very very fragile. I didn't like the fragility of it. On my headset before this siberia, I had pulled the wire out so it died. This Icemat had plenty of duct-tape on it with the sides broken, etc. I prefer to not have such fragile headphones.
pss. It doesn't matter if the headphone is 5.1 surround sound or not as I noticed people mention in other unrelated threads. I already have a Icemat Siberia USB external soundcard(virtual 7.1 sound) so I will probably use that for whatever my new headphone is. thx