• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Head phones

Rebeldawg

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
251
Hi all, I'm looking for a good pair of headphones for playing games and watching
movies mostly. If someone could suggest a pair around $30-$75 that sounds good
in games and movies I'd greatly appreciate it.
 
I got my Audio Technica ATH-AD700 for $75 used on Head-Fi forum. They sound great when listening to music, watching movies, and playing games. I haven't heard the JVCs mentioned above, but read alot of good reviews on them for their price point.
 
I got my Audio Technica ATH-AD700 for $75 used on Head-Fi forum. They sound great when listening to music, watching movies, and playing games. I haven't heard the JVCs mentioned above, but read alot of good reviews on them for their price point.

The AD700s aren't that great for movies, but are excellent for gaming. Their bass impact is almost non-existant, so explosions, gunfire, etc won't sound that great.
 
Back
Top