• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HDTV tube replacement

DeathCloud

Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,004
I have a Sony 57' HDTV and one of the tubes is going out on it. My question is has anyone here gone through the process of replacing the tubes in there TV? Or if not has anyone paid someone to fix their HDTV tubes and about how much did it cost? Thanks in advance.
 
morpheus6d9 said:
you can order the bulb from sony its not hard to change


Thats what I wanted to hear. I was just wondering if there was any callibrating after you place the new bulb?
 
Back
Top