So I've got a media room (man cave the wife calls it) that I'm in the process of building out. I'd like to put a 47"- 55" LCD/LED TV on the wall and run my pc off of it for gaming and also for watching movies and such as well. Is this basically a lost cause due to input lag? Are there any HDTVs of that size that actually can run this stuff well enough? Basically I only have plans to use it for games & movies / cable tv watching. Being I have the whole room to myself I have a recliner that I game in so I'll be sitting far enough back that I won't be moving my head to see the entire screen.
For reading text I still have my 27" Westinghouse monitor as a 2nd monitor although most of the time I just do work via my laptop anyway.
Just need some advice from the professionals being I haven't bought anything as of yet.
For reading text I still have my 27" Westinghouse monitor as a 2nd monitor although most of the time I just do work via my laptop anyway.
Just need some advice from the professionals being I haven't bought anything as of yet.