HDTV $99

tempting but I'll pass since I know Dell won't sell those monitors at 99 bucks. They will just cancel all the orders

Went ahead and ordered another, hopefully they'll refund the money if it dosn't ship and not just charge me the difference...

ordered myself. Here is hoping it goes through. Used an old business name I had and my debit card. went well.

"Our apologies...

The product you have selected is not currently available for online purchase in the segment you have selected."

I think that's it..... We'll have to wait and see what happens tonight or early tomorrow morning.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ITS GONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Made it in by nothing. Not expecting to actually get it but what the hell

Wow...it went through!

I must have just hit submit before they brought the item down. I used paypal...hmm

Lets see what happens...THANKS OP lol

annd it is pending in paypal....being nothing but purely optimistic here!!! :D

My debit was charged does this mean they will make it to my porch?

or maybe this time they want to actually let a few win for once lol

lol, I love these things, I learned my lesson long before when the 8800GT's were just coming out lol, Dell NEVER honors their price mistakes, unlike TigerDirect that actually sent me my 8800GTS, that was a price mistake. man people really don't get it that Dell might just need the capital for a few days to pay off some liabilities... Well Good luck you hopeful bastards ;)

Says in production, est delivery date 3/6. Damn, they're actually making me hopeful...bastards. :p

how come its always Dell with the insane pricing errors, and I have yet to see them let one slip out of their grubby hands and into a lucky buyers.

I have an order confirmation email but i know it will get cancelled. Just checked my bank account and still not charged.

Back