HDTV $99

How is dell so friggin horrible at pricing? Its almost like they try to do this....

Ouch, shipping kills it, $70! :p

I bit, what the heck. I had a 100$ gift card laying around anyways. Probably get the email though.

No, they don't check if it is a business address... At least they haven't in the past.

If you go to the TV section is says upto $500 off select TV's. They're probably trying to get rid of the 60hz tv's to make more space for the 120s.

This is a $600 TV and definitely a price mistake. Good luck to all and go for the gold $70 next day shipping.

Just looked at Slick deals thread on this, and they're few idiots that already called Dell /facepalm all in good fun though.

Why do you guys buy so many multiples? It really just lowers the chances of this going through....

Judging by past occurrences of pretty much the same situation, slim to none... But it doesn't mean we can't try! ;)

1% chance this will go through, but I've seen pricing errors be honored before (I just ordered 10 figures from Tru.com and received them all for free this week).

Why do you guys buy so many multiples? It really just lowers the chances of this going through....

Because some people are greedy and stupid. Instead of being happy with one, they try to buy dozens and make money. This throws red flags and everyone gets shit!

Because some people are greedy and stupid. Instead of being happy with one, they try to buy dozens and make money. This throws red flags and everyone gets shit!

For what it's worth, I plan on using both of mine if they arrive.

I got confirmation already. I wish this had been seen earlier. Then maybe they would have shipped it same day overnight.

Exactly, stupid dumbasses. Especially the ones who call as well :rolleyes:

What the hell, I could always use another cancellation email. :p

I'm going to resist the urge to order this. My luck the orders will go through and GG me. lol. guess we'll see tomorrow. xD

Back