HDPlex, has anyone received a response, ever?

CarbonVirus

Weaksauce
I submitted a few questions to HDPlex (from their site contact form) and have yet to receive even a confirmation email; has anyone ever received a response from them?

I have. I filled out the form to request dimensions for the HDPlex power supply and they responded fairly quick with the cads for it.

I mailed them directly, they're responding in timely manner which is cool.

Yup, they actually respond to email quite quickly. I had some trouble with my HDplex 160W, as to it getting lost during shiping). Very good service.

Me too, contacted them for a lost package too, got response after 10min. Really very good service.
Maybe you've got a spam looking mail adress?

I've had regular email conversations with them, both for purchasing and technical questions, they always respond timely and with a kind tone to the emails.

Hmm, I'm unsure why I am having issues then; I have sent them an information request multiple times in the last few weeks and haven't received a response (ensured they didn't fall into my spam filter in gmail as well). I guess I will continue to contact them; thanks for the quick responses!
On another note, maybe someone here can answer the question directly:
For the 250W HiFI DC-ATX they mention a peak wattage of 400 and a base wattage of 250; does anyone know if the PSU could support 300W for extended periods (calculated max draw of the setup I wish to use at around 300W, specs below).
  • ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
  • Intel Core i5-6500
  • 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200
  • CRYORIG C7
  • Samsung PM951 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
  • Powercolor R9 380
Maybe you've got a spam looking mail adress?
Very possible as it includes my username...

I'm using the plex 250W hifi psu with a voodoo 350w power adapter running the following.

Asrock x99 mobo
16gb ram
970gtx
D5 pump
3 120mm fans
Aquaero 6

I have not encountered any issues at all.

For the 250W HiFI DC-ATX they mention a peak wattage of 400 and a base wattage of 250; does anyone know if the PSU could support 300W for extended periods (calculated max draw of the setup I wish to use at around 300W, specs below).

dondan has done testing with the board and has concluded that with some active airflow over the PCB it should handle 400W continuously. I've also stress tested it at 300W in a very cramped case that has internal air temperature close to 35C and it handled it fine.ofcourse.

The above would point to say there is no problem running 300W for extended periods of time, but both of our results are no guarantee for actual long term stability but it seems fine.

Back