• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HDMI signal keep alive?

petreza

n00b
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
52
Hi,

I am connecting a DSLR camera's HDMI output to a computer monitor. When I take a long exposure the camera cuts out the HDMI signal and the monitor goes to sleep. Once the picture is done I have to wait for the monitor to go through its wake up routine which takes a few seconds. This gets quite annoying once you have to do it over and over.

Is there an intermediary devise that can keep the signal up while the camera takes the picture?

Thank you!
 
maybe there is a setting in the monitor to disable sleep mode
 
I would disable sleep/auto power-down on the camera, that's what's stopping your signal.
 
Back
Top