Flogger23m
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2009
- Messages
- 16,928
Looking to connect a number of devices to my monitor (Switch / Xbox One / PS4). First question is rather simple. Are there any 3.5mm switch boxes that can do 3-4 devices outside of this one (which looks a bit shoddy):
https://www.amazon.com/Stereo-Manual-Selector-Sharing-Switch/dp/B00NTJET10
Next question is for an HDMI switch box. My monitor has one DP port for my PC, and one HDMI which I use for my Switch. But I plan on getting another console eventually. Is there any downside to using an HDMI switch box for consoles:
https://www.amazon.com/Switch-GANA-...F8&qid=1531896326&sr=1-3&keywords=HDMI+switch
Not too sure what specs the final output would be and if the consoles can take advantage of certain HDMI types.
https://www.amazon.com/Stereo-Manual-Selector-Sharing-Switch/dp/B00NTJET10
Next question is for an HDMI switch box. My monitor has one DP port for my PC, and one HDMI which I use for my Switch. But I plan on getting another console eventually. Is there any downside to using an HDMI switch box for consoles:
https://www.amazon.com/Switch-GANA-...F8&qid=1531896326&sr=1-3&keywords=HDMI+switch
Not too sure what specs the final output would be and if the consoles can take advantage of certain HDMI types.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.