• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HDD right angle connector, whats it called?

killernoodle

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
2,634
I just bought a laptop on ebay and it didn't come with the little right angle adapter for the hard drive's connector. It basically lets you push the hard drive down horizontally into the compartment, it uses a bunch of spade like connectors instead of straight pins. Any idea what that thing is called and where I can get one? Its a compaq V2000. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
 
Back
Top