• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HDD / Raid 0 question

Bishopsik

n00b
Joined
Oct 10, 2006
Messages
3
I have a question regarding my computer setup. I have a primary hdd with my OS on it and 2 other drives in a raid 0 array. My primary drive with my OS died and I got the drive rma'ed. Now my question is, is my raid 0 recoverable? will windows detect my old raid it if i simply reinstall the sata raid drivers while booting from the os cd to install windows? I have tried finding an answer on google, but cant seem to piece the right keywords together for a decent search. If something is unclear, let me know and i will clarify. Thanks.


After hours more research I found the solution through the disk management feature. I was able to import my disks without any issue. Hope this saves someone else some time.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top