Aug 1, 2005 #1 S StangerD5 Limp Gawd Joined Aug 10, 2001 Messages 329 Hey guys on one of my comps I have 256mb ram... the computer is quick, but everything I do - the harddrive needs to work.(even just moving a window) Is this a sure sign of lack of memmory? Thanks!
Hey guys on one of my comps I have 256mb ram... the computer is quick, but everything I do - the harddrive needs to work.(even just moving a window) Is this a sure sign of lack of memmory? Thanks!
Aug 1, 2005 #3 C (cf)Eclipse Freelance Overclocker Joined Feb 18, 2003 Messages 30,027 moving a window.. shouldn't require hard drive access with 256mb. i've used 128mb. it's bad, but not that bad. try formatting and reinstalling windows with the latest drivers for stuff. if that doesn't fix the problem, definitly get more ram
moving a window.. shouldn't require hard drive access with 256mb. i've used 128mb. it's bad, but not that bad. try formatting and reinstalling windows with the latest drivers for stuff. if that doesn't fix the problem, definitly get more ram