HDD advise

trinkus79

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
119
I'm going to be building a new computer soon, and I just have a few questions...

1. What is the difference between a Maxtor Diamond Max 10 and Maxtor Maxline III? They seem to be the same to me....

2. My system is used for some gaming and movie ripping/watching. I was thinkng of doing a 74gig raptor for my main drive and a 300 maxtor or WD for storage...would that be a good set up? or just go with 2 74 gig raptors in raid? right now I have an 80gig drive that I almost fill...but I have ALOT of junk, so I'm thinking I don't really need 300GB, but when the price is right, bigger is better :)

any tips suggestions? is 2 raptors in raid a good setup? or will I not really notice a performance difference?
 
Back
Top