alik4041

[H]ard|Gawd
0 available atm

requirements:

2+ years member of [H]
Gawd+
pm me email
1st come 1st serve

All invites have been sent. Congratulations to those who received one. For the others, next time post faster :p No worries, I'll be posting here the next time I have invites. BTW, 3 invites were sent this time.

moved and family issues prevented me from doing anything. Sorry about that. When I finally had my torrent box set I went to login and my account had already been deleted.

Notice: It has come to my attention that those of you who received an invite have not had any activity on your accounts at all. I would highly recommend you to get active on your accounts... NOW! Else your account will be up for termination. It amazes me that some people were begging me for invites and don't even use their accounts...DO NOT ASK FOR AN INVITE IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS!

Notice: It has come to my attention that those of you who received an invite have not had any activity on your accounts at all. I would highly recommend you to get active on your accounts... NOW! Else your account will be up for termination. It amazes me that some people were begging me for invites and don't even use their accounts...DO NOT ASK FOR AN INVITE IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS!

Agreed, that why I franlkly just give my invites out to personal friends who I KNOW will use it, I've been burend giving an invite out before.

In my experience, >50% of invitees are booted off.

Does anyone have a Bit-HDTV invite? I have HDBits ones and I'd be willing to trade.

Does anyone have a Bit-HDTV invite? I have HDBits ones and I'd be willing to trade.

Since you've been one of my better invitees on HDBits, I'll give you an invite to Bit HDTV. PM me your email address.

I've been dying for an HDBits invite. I have a 2.141 ratio on Revolution TT (and an invite to trade)

I have a 0.00000002 ratio on public trackers can I get an invite rofl

i will trade somebody a bit-hdtv invite for hdbits invite, PM me if you want to trade

same requirements as OP, 2+ years member of [H]
Gawd+

can i get an invite from someone :( All i have is a demonoid one, and thats what i have been using for years. USed to have oink, but never cared for it anymore.

Any HDbits invites ? I have a couple spare newzbin and newzbin XXX ( usenet uber leetness ) invites for anyone who has a HDbits invite for me, I also have invites for Chronic tracker, only swap for HDbits, any takers ? pm me if you have a HDbits invite :)

cheers

can anyone confirm if bit-hdtv is full? i got an invite but everytime i try and register it says

"The requested URL was not found on this server.

Sorry"

can anyone confirm if bit-hdtv is full? i got an invite but everytime i try and register it says

"The requested URL was not found on this server.

Sorry"

I registered a few days ago and was find. I don't know if it's full, but I would guess not with this being an odd number: Registered users 15,739

I tried resetting my password on bit-hdtv. It shows me as a registered user (user name is a number I didn't choose) but I can't login with it. Can't contact the staff without the IRC passkey too. Doh!

Well anyone want to send me an invite? I can offer a demonoid invite. My previous invite isn't working.

The invite system is STILL closed. I don't know if you people understand the concept that no one can give out invites.

I have a hd-bits.ro invite, anyone have a bit-hdtv invite? PM me please.

nvm, its gone. i will give some out when i get more

I would love a invite, I can trade a couple demonoid invites for one. I just build a pc for running blue ray to my new tv, would be great to get some hd movies.

Back