hdbits.org invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like everyone else, I wouldn't mind an invite. If possible, please send one to cgurnik [at] rogers [dot] com. Thanks in advance!

Just a followup:

Since joining, HDbits is frickin amazing.
I download actually faster than my 6mb connection on almost everything. And since you must maintain a ratio, you can buy upload credits by paying with paypal if you pm the admin. This definetly helps the guys that have a slow upload. I'm at a 1mb upload, so I'm pretty safe as long as I stay seeding all day.

ive got invites to tvtorrents, demonoid(even tho its open), and bitgamer, if anyone wants trade, or just be nice and send me an invite, pm me, or email me at [email protected]

thanks in advance

not that I see this being a problem but everyone listing your emails in this thread does realize that any webspiders or bots can gobble that sucker up and you will get a hell of a lot of spam. While most of you use gmail some I notice are using other email sources. My personal suggestion is to do something like

Joe at gmail.com, gtozme at gmail.com etc etc...

Also if someone would shoot me a invite I would appreciate it.

Email: Macgreen00 at hotmail.com

thanks KM

Killermac said:
not that I see this being a problem but everyone listing your emails in this thread does realize that any webspiders or bots can gobble that sucker up and you will get a hell of a lot of spam. While most of you use gmail some I notice are using other email sources. My personal suggestion is to do something like

Joe at gmail.com, gtozme at gmail.com etc etc...

Also if someone would shoot me a invite I would appreciate it.

Email: Macgreen00 at hotmail.com

thanks KM
sent

If anyone has invites left, please pm me and then send an invite to cobra460 at gmail.com

edit: I was invited, so you don't need to send me one anymore.

i covered everyone upto:
vhx1

u must signup within 3 days or else it goes to someone else. :D

THAT'S all the invites i have left4now.

PS you can join:
#hdbits-invite for an invite

p2p-irc channel

i would like an invite

i have demoniod invites

pm or email me at smooosmooo @ gmail dot com

I could still use an invite and I'm sure I have some extra paypal if you want it.

Thanks again,

mikevestal at gmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back