• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HDA Mystique Mic issue? Maybe?

m0unds

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
1,072
Hey guys,

I just did a fresh windows install with my new HDA Mystique card--- everything is updated, all new chipset drivers, etc. Installed the latest beta drivers for the mystique, but the microphone input won't register.

I tried enabling analog and some other settings-- mic volume is 100% 20dB gain just lowers sensitivity, but had no effect.

anyone have suggestions or a workaround? I've seen this kind of problem on a few other messageboards.

thanks,
Chris


EDIT: the level on the mic is too low, unless i yell into it, it won't work.
 
Yes HDA already knows about the problem and are looking into it. Rumor has it a new driver release will be out this week, whether the microphone fix is in it or not, I don't know.
 
great. i hope the update does fix it. i hate having to use my usb mic.
 
Back
Top