• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

hd595 or dt880

inelegant

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
101
I can only choose one to go with. Which one should I get? I've started using my old kinyo 5.1 headphones for gaming and music from the computer cd and radio. They thump and sound so good I might buy some tritton ax 720 to game with later on. But my new yulong mark II is coming next week so I want to make the right decision either dt880 32ohm or 595 sennheiser both are open ear cans. Not sure how good the amp on the dac drives but will soon find out. I am planing on using a toslink or coaxial from xfi elite pro to the dac or even from usb whatever works best. These were are my choices for all around headphones for everything on the computer including the radio but if you want you can recommend something else like grado or akg. ;) Thanks
 
If you'll have an amp, I think you should get the HD600.
 
Back
Top