• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HD4870 no 3d mode

Traumatica

n00b
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
26
So I used Furmark today and ticked on the "Xtreme Burning Mode" which retroperspectively wasn't a good idea. The GPU Driver shut down and now I can't enter 3d mode without bluescreen. The red LED D601 is on and I found that it means "D601 - Red LED On, shows critical Core power fault". Does that mean the card is dead? It was a launchday 512mb one. :(
 
Back
Top