• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HD4870 fan controller question...

Majeztik12

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
344
I have a PowerColor AX4870 1GBD5-PPH gfx card. When the the card was first released, it had a problem causing the screen to flicker. They soon released a bios fix. I flashed it, and it fixed the problem. However in doing so, my ability to control the cards fan speed option was not present. Did I miss somthing in the bios flash? Is there an option in the bios, that will let me enable it? What can I do to re-enable it? Is there a third party app. that will let me control it? Thanks for any help.
 
Last edited:
Yah, I did a total fresh OS install. Kinda wonder if I missed enabling it in the bios flash?!? I downloaded RivaTuner v2.24, and i'm back in business! Thanks.
 
Back
Top