I've had them for about 2 weeks now and they are really uncomfortable after almost 20 minutes or so...
I've stretched them out on a pillow for many many hours and they still put way too much pressure on my head. If I adjust them to fit my ears correctly then the phones put pressure on my jaw which isn't a good feeling. They also really heat my ears up. After about an hour of wearing them my ears get all red from how hot they get. They sound good, but honestly the cheap $20 BB headset that sets ontop of my ears is more comfortable, even though it sounds horrible. I don't have a big head or anything so I don't know wtf to think. Does anyone else have this problem with these headphones? Is there any way to improve the comfort of these things?
I've stretched them out on a pillow for many many hours and they still put way too much pressure on my head. If I adjust them to fit my ears correctly then the phones put pressure on my jaw which isn't a good feeling. They also really heat my ears up. After about an hour of wearing them my ears get all red from how hot they get. They sound good, but honestly the cheap $20 BB headset that sets ontop of my ears is more comfortable, even though it sounds horrible. I don't have a big head or anything so I don't know wtf to think. Does anyone else have this problem with these headphones? Is there any way to improve the comfort of these things?