• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

hd280s or something else?

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
928
i've been looking around for some headphones, and right now i've settled on the HD280s from newegg. from what i have seen, people say that it doesn't sound "good," as in neutralish. would there be anything better at this price point?
 
I have a pair of HD280s and I love them. Comfortable, blocks out external sound, and sounds pretty darn good.
Of course, I've never had a better pair, so I'm can't make objective comparisons
 
It is a very boring sounding can. If you like bass you will be disappointed.

Personally at this price point I'd recommend the Sony MDR-V6/MDR-7506 headphones. You can get the MDR-V6's for $80 at Fry's and the MDR-7506's for $100 at Guitar Center; they are the same headphones. Those little guys rock.
 
Back
Top