• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HD size not correct

Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
9
I know there is a fairly simple answer to this, yet I can't
find it.

I am running a 160GB WD HD and it is only showing up as a
122 GB, how do I correct this problem?




My Specs
Intel D865perl
2.8 P-4 @800fsb
1 GHz pc 3200
160 GB WD harddrive
ATI 9600 256 MB
Win XP Pro
 
Assuming you mean 160 GB showing up as a 120ish GB drive, you'll find your answer reading the sticky in the Data Storage forum.
 
wow your sarcasim was really helpful....
it is called lack of sleep my freind, I have been working on this thing for 36 hours so far... I need a answer, a drink and a nap...
 
Back
Top