• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HD freezes on games.

ZXN

Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2002
Messages
564
My HD has been doing very odd things lately. For a while I was playing doom3 fine. Now when I try and start doom 3 my harddrive clicks like it does when its shutting down and then freezes the system. You know... the sound of the arm returning to the locked position. It also does this in battlefield vietnam...but in battlefield veitnam it clicks intermittently and you can hear the hd revving up and it slows the game down a lot and gets really choppy and eventually will freeze the system....

It's only done it once or twice while im at the desktop...but it does it without fail when I enter games. I tried installing the game on my other Harddrive and playing it. The harddrive windows is installed on still did it...im baffled...
 
Back
Top