• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HD Failure?

Nims

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
170
I've been having an error pop up from time to time stating there has been a Delayed Write Failure. I thought it went away but this morning it showed up again and the applications were running really slow. Tried rebooting but right before the windows xp splash screen, I get the message stating something to the effect of there not being a bootable disk and to insert a bootable media in order to boot up. Bios shows the Raptor X there but I am not able to boot into windows. What I have tried is putting in the windows xp install CD, when I get to the screen that asks you where to install to, the Raptor is there but it says the volume is not accessable and the Raid shows up w/o a problem.

So the question is, is the Raptor dead or is there something that i'm missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top