• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HD Dying? Corrupting files... vius?

Mysticcal2

n00b
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
11
Ok, so as of today (this morning) when I turned on my computer I notice that I'm getting messages about corrupt pictures and files when extracting. the only recent thing that I've installed are new chipset drivers along with nvidia's "firewall" (big mistake) so photos sometimes come out like this, sometimes not, can anyone indentify the problem?

my.php
 
seems that the nvidia firewall did it, once I uninstalled it, everything worked perfectly.... horrible software.
 
Mysticcal2 said:
seems that the nvidia firewall did it, once I uninstalled it, everything worked perfectly.... horrible software.
never use firewall's for home use... just a good A/V and some spyware programs....
 
Back
Top