• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HD-Bits Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC FLMJIG

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
4,521
I only have 4 available.
First 4 to post on this thread will get. Please DO NOT PM ME as I don't have time to go through all PM's.

Please read the rules of the site.
http://hdbits.org/rules.php
 
Last edited:
Would love one!

email.JPG
 
i have 2 many!!! i will go by time...

site cleans out from time to time...
 
OK It's full. As soon as they empty up Iwill send them...

I will send you a pm when this happens...

Closing for now...
 
I sent a few out today. 9 to be exact. Hurry!!!

I went according to time I received. I looked at this forum and pm's. I sent invites up to 4.21pm on 2/24.


From time to time I will have some extras. If you didn't receive one today when I get them I will send you a PM to see if you stil l want one.

I will keep it open so you guys can tell me if you've recieved yours.

PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR ANY AT THE MOMENT> THERE'S STILL A DECENT AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ON THE LIST!
 
Oh cool, I would like one aswell

ihatemotifs [@] gmail.com or just PM me.
 
I have 5 left but the site is closed.

There is a line. PLEASE NO MORE asking for NOW. I will state when I have available again.
 
yeah yeah... I edited it but it looks like there was a minor roll back or something
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top