hd 6870 help?!

Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
52
So, I just built my new rig. I have an MSI hd 6870 (the one with the twin frozen cooler heatsink). According to catalyst control center, it's only reading at 100 MHz (gpu clock) and 150 MHz (memory clock). It's suppose to be 920 MHz gpu clock and 1050 MHz memory clock. What do I do?!
 
I can't help you there, never used 3dmark11. My cards will run 150/300 when idle.
 
I JUST built the computer and I was so excited that I neglected to download all the latest updates and drivers. DirectX was giving the card issues but as soon as I got the latest programs everything performed as expected. GPU is good to go, and with the excellent heatsink/fans on this card I was able to tweak it up to a 950 MHz core clock and 1100 MHz memory clock. It doesn't ever go over 64 C on a constant full load.
 
Back
Top