HD 4770 and Windows 8

xBanzai89

Supreme [H]ardness
Well I tried installing Windows 8 on my secondary PC with a HD 4770 and P2 X6 1035T. I installed 12.6 and 12.4 drivers and I cannot get any kind of graphics control center to work. Only CPU presets, no kinda of video card options. I'm not exactly sure what to do now. I tried doing some searching around, but I can't find a answer. I know there isn't any official drivers for the HD 4000 series on Win 8, but I thought previous Win 7 drivers should be working. Any ideas?

Well I tried installing Windows 8 on my secondary PC with a HD 4770 and P2 X6 1035T. I installed 12.6 and 12.4 drivers and I cannot get any kind of graphics control center to work. Only CPU presets, no kinda of video card options. I'm not exactly sure what to do now. I tried doing some searching around, but I can't find a answer. I know there isn't any official drivers for the HD 4000 series on Win 8, but I thought previous Win 7 drivers should be working. Any ideas?

When I tried Win8 on my old Dell laptop with ATI 1400XT on it, I ended up having to use the 32bit Win8 installer and I found only one set of Vista 32 drivers that actually worked with the CCC and that let me select the proper resolution. Sometimes the CCC would eat up 100% CPU for some reason as well. Hopefully you wouldn't have to do something as drastic

Back