• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Hazro HZ27WC

pahina22

n00b
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
3
With the thread on the Shimian, Catleap and Crossover 2560x1440 monitors I thought I would start a thread on the Harzo HZ27WC.

I am not the type of person that spends $400 on a monitor where I have to hope that when it comes it doesnt have dead pixels I cant send it back for, and has poor production value. I would rather spend more and know that I am going to get a high quality monitor. When I build a machine at the end of this year I want to get a 2560x1440 27" IPS monitor for it. The monitors in the other thread seem too good to be true, and with my luck I know I would get one that has multiple dead pixels and be stuck with it. I have started looking around at other options where I could know that I would most likely get a monitor with no dead pixels and be able to send it back if there were any. One monitor I found was the Hazro HZ27WC.

If you look at this review: http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/hazro_hz27wa.htm it shows that the WC version has a very good response, all the customer reviews have reported zero dead pixels and amazing color and contrast. At a cost of $556, it is a monitor that I would personally rather buy considering the feedback from customers is so much better.

The only issue for me personally is that I live int he US and this monitor is only available in the UK, meaning the shipping would cost me $98. For anyone living in the UK, looking for a monitor with these specs, I would recommend checking this monitor out for sure.
 
I actually considered the HZ27WC but like you I don't live in the UK, and they only offer any sort of warranty to customers their, so I ended up not buying one.
 
I actually considered the HZ27WC but like you I don't live in the UK, and they only offer any sort of warranty to customers their, so I ended up not buying one.

I didnt know that. I dont see why they dont offer it in the US so people here dont have to pay the ~$100 shipping costs. I think they would sell a lot of monitors in the US.
 
Another monitor to consider would be Samsung's S27A970. Supposed to be out this month, however it has a hefty price tag and glossy or semi-glossy panel.
 
Have been looking at the Hazro as well. They need to get some sales channels going here in the US.

The Samsung looks awesome, but 2x as much as the Hazro.
 
Ha ha ha ha.

I'm a UKer, and tried the Hazro. Don't even bother. Going onto the overclockers UK forums and checking out the Hazro thread shows a TON of issues. I'm very happy with my crossover, compared to the Hazro.
 
Another monitor to consider would be Samsung's S27A970. Supposed to be out this month, however it has a hefty price tag and glossy or semi-glossy panel.

Yea that monitor is really nice but as we speak really high price 1200 dollars. Will for sure getting two of them when they getting released:)
 
Well, in between the starting of this thread and the necro today, we discovered that MicroCenter sells similar 27 inch 2560x1440 IPS screens for $400 as well so...
 
Back
Top