hazmatic contact me ASAP

teelek

n00b
Hi,

I have paid this guy for CPU, mobo and ram on Nov. 1, 2005 thru PayPal. I asked him about FedEx tracking no. on Nov. 3, 2005. He told me he can't ship until Sat. 5, 2005 (that he never told me before). Up to now, I never heard from him again and I contacted mod here (Cold Dark Shadow ) to PM him and he did not respond mod's PM too. So, mod agreed with me to start buyer beware thread because he's still online everyday but just ignoring it.

Here's his thread: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=970119
Here's his email address: [email protected] or [email protected] ...or AIM me on seniorbutters06

Thanks,
Teelek

unfortunate people have to be so dishonest, I would call the local pd in his area and of course file the paypal complaint stuffs, you should be able to get your money back.

Try to get in contact with him first, Send another PM with a link to this and ill do the same. Lets try to resolve this first :)

edit:
PM sent

hazmatic said:
Didn't notice I had PMs, not sure what Teeleek is trying to pull, I sent the mobo on Saturday along with tracking information.

I PMed him back and asked him to post the tracking info.

yeah it should be able to track. Someone sent me a case via upsstore and I was able to track within an hour.

I told him to contact the sellers UPS store in his area. They should have it on file if he shipped it there.

Vertigo Acid said:
FYI, that's not a valid tracking number or DC number for UPS, FedEx, or USPS

Not true. When shipped via a UPS Store they give numbers like that. I was given a tracking number like that for something shipped via ups store and it worked fine.

Its specific to UPS Stores.

Cold Dark Shadow said:
I told him to contact the sellers UPS store in his area. They should have it on file if he shipped it there.

I don't know where he sent it and he's not replied my PM or trying to contact me. I don't have his address. I only have his name Ryan Boyette from PayPal

invalid_ said:
Not true. When shipped via a UPS Store they give numbers like that. I was given a tracking number like that for something shipped via ups store and it worked fine.

Its specific to UPS Stores.
Exactly. It's not a tracking number for any of their services, it's apparently a UPS store reference number.

Just call UPS store's Customer service, they said tracking no is not correct, maybe missing 1 or 2 letters. please contact your local store. :mad:

It may be a reference number. You can track by reference number. Whenever I ship my packages, my UPS store always give the reference number. Around midnight that night, when I track by reference number, it then gives me the proper tracking number. Just the way these stores work.
I tried to look up the tracking info for you by tracking by reference number but I needed destination zipcode. Try it yourself. Go the UPS.com, click on track (leave the tracking number field empty). It will get you to the main tracking page. On the bottom right hand side there is an option to track by reference number. Try that.
Hope it gets sorted out for you.

Finally, I got an email from him. The tracking missing one M.
I can track it now.
But the package was billed on Tuesday Nov 10, 2005, NOT Sat. Nov. 5, 2005 like he told MOD tho.

Anyway, I will keep your guys posted when I receive it.

Thanks,

Teelek

so he lied to you.
Hope its packed well, if you read his first heatware eval the guy says he was not impressed with the packing and two peices broke off teh LCD

you mean thursday right? Nov 10th is a thursday.
was the same number he gave you the same number that works with an extra 'M' on it?
Hope it all works out in the end bro.

I just received a video card from him (took 2 weeks) but I did finally receive it. The packaging was a joke and I had the same problem with a missing M in the tracking number.. The 9800XT arrived in a small brown box with packing peanuts. That does not seem to bad, the problem is that the card was bare. No static wrap, nothing, just a card in a bunch of packing peanuts.

The moral, check heatware and look at the package when it arrives from Hazmatic. Just FYI. Hope everything works out for you.

what is the deal with people on this forum not packing shit in any kind of bag or anything. Im afraid to buy something now from reading all these bad posts because it might come bare and broken or different then described.

smut said:
what is the deal with people on this forum not packing shit in any kind of bag or anything. Im afraid to buy something now from reading all these bad posts because it might come bare and broken or different then described.

It's not this forum; it's everywhere. That is why you should preferably deal with people with heatware. And carefully read heatware evaluations. Yeah, you may miss out on some sweet deals, but it's better than totally losing your money.

We should have a please package well sticky linked to the packaging thread.

When I sold my 9800pro I packed it so nice, It was like it is new. But somehow the one of the resistors "fell off". I dont know if it was inshipping, or guy broke it, but fortunatelly ATI rMA'ed it.

Back