• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

hazard and biohazard pc

Tman

Gawd
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
945
hello

I was just wondering if anyone had somerally really cool ideas for a biohazard case. What i am realy realy looking for is some really cool pictures, logos, etc that I could incorperate into the case.

I would really like it if would help me out with this, and pictures would also be cool if you have seen or DID something lick this!!


thanks :eek: :)
 
box.jpg


There's a box from the Gamecube Resident Evil games...
lol
You could use the symbol and such...

and:

http://atruereview.com/PC61/index.php

Lian Li Bio mod... you could work around that...
 
thanks for the help!! :D

I love all of the Resident Evil Games and Owen all of them :rolleyes:


but a Resident evil case might be really really cool!! And i really like that idea, but do you have anyideas to help me out even more ;)
 
Like, how to start this mod?

Get that biohazard Lian Li case...
And on the opposite side, work some magic to get that logo on the blank panel...

I have NO idea HOW... but i'm sure you can peruse around and find some ideas how... or even pay someone to engrave it in... lol.
 
thanks

i just didnt know if you had or anyone elce had any ideas that i may or should incorperate into my mod :D
 
Back
Top