here is my motherboard : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...3131359&cm_re=asus_p6t-_-13-131-359-_-Product
here is my problem: I can only plug in one device for "line-out" aka I have my logitech z-2300s plugged in and they work great, but I cant plug in my headset without unplugging the speakers. Ideally I want to have my headset plugged into the rear for vent/voip/chatting and I would LIKE to use direct sound but I can't even get my PC to recognize there are two line-outs.
is there better software I can get that will allow this? any tips on getting direct sound working would be great Ideally i want to be able to play music through my speakers while vent is exclusively in my headset.
pretty sure I have the latest drivers installed as well.
thanks =D
here is my problem: I can only plug in one device for "line-out" aka I have my logitech z-2300s plugged in and they work great, but I cant plug in my headset without unplugging the speakers. Ideally I want to have my headset plugged into the rear for vent/voip/chatting and I would LIKE to use direct sound but I can't even get my PC to recognize there are two line-outs.
is there better software I can get that will allow this? any tips on getting direct sound working would be great Ideally i want to be able to play music through my speakers while vent is exclusively in my headset.
pretty sure I have the latest drivers installed as well.
thanks =D