P1_production
n00b
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2016
- Messages
- 33
I know i want at least 16gb of RAM, 6600 or 6700k processor, gtx 970, raid capability, and the fastest machine possible when it comes to productivity and non gaming processes. a little confused on the m.2 stuff and RAID. Havent had a new desktop since I built mine in 2010/11 with a 60gb ssd and 1tb wd black. So im not new to computers however i am not current on new tech. Therefore any help or advice I can get from you guys would be awesome. thanks
other details that may be helpful (wishlist):
trying to make it quiet with liquid cooling (maybe not with NAS)
corsair 600 inverted case
NAS capability
would like BT 4.0+wifi AC capability
other details that may be helpful (wishlist):
trying to make it quiet with liquid cooling (maybe not with NAS)
corsair 600 inverted case
NAS capability
would like BT 4.0+wifi AC capability