• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Having problems with Mobile Athlon 2400+

Deathbear

n00b
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
45
I finished putting my new Shuttle PC yesterday and for some reason I can't get the clock speed to run at it's default (1.8ghz) or be able to overclock it. Right now CPU-Z reports the cpu running at 1.2ghz. I've set the cpu to aggressive mode and upped to the fsb to 200. When I try to change the multiplier value to X 12 it knocks the cpu to 600 mhz. I've messed around one setting a time all day and can't figure it out. I also updated the BIOS last night to the latest revision to see if that made a difference, which it didn't. Any shuttle or mobile athlon owners have any suggestions?

Shuttle SN45G
Athlon Mobile 2400+
Geil Value Series 512MB DDR PC-3200
 
Make the FSB 133 and the multiplier 13.5, thats stock.
my friend has a mobile 2400+ and had an MSI nforce 2 and the multiplier didnt go past 12 even with a bios update and has trouble posting. So he got an abit NF7 and now all the multi's work (5X-22X) and hes overclocked to over 2.2ghz @ 333fsb, hes gonna go higher once he gets a new PSU.
 
Back
Top