Have you seen this fan?

Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Messages
16
I saw a case fan about a week ago that was perfect for a mod i'm working on, but for some reason didn't bother to bookmark the site.
Now i've been searching every mod site I can find but have been unable to locate it again.
Maybe someone here has seen it?

It's got a round shiny silver bezel around a black mesh center. I don't know if there is an actual fan inside or if it's just the grill.

Here's a half-assed sketch that hopefully will help:

fan.jpg


Thanks!
 
lol. i think your sketch is funny.

check IE history and see if you can find it t here


if not GL with ur quest
 
w/ that much exposure to the outside, imagine the dust that sucks into the case.
 
Happy Hopping said:
w/ that much exposure to the outside, imagine the dust that sucks into the case.

Even without the added holes. I've got the same case (with the brushed alum finish) and the front is completely open. Pretty dusty. Still love that case though.
 
Back
Top