• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Have you seen these guys?

I'm assuming 2800 servers probably refers to 2800 cores of some type in a single rack.

Now if you manage to cram 42 1u 4p G34 systems into a rack at use 16 core cpus that will get you to 2688 cores....
 
I'm assuming 2800 servers probably refers to 2800 cores of some type in a single rack.

Now if you manage to cram 42 1u 4p G34 systems into a rack at use 16 core cpus that will get you to 2688 cores....

That would be a blowtorch on the back side of that rack! :eek:
 
It was speculation whether those were the servers doing the folding.
 
It was speculation whether those were the servers doing the folding.

Ok, that's what I thought as well, but everyone keeps pointing at those systems as though they were it.

I wonder what hardware they are actually running the apps on.
 
Back
Top