Have you seen the new ipods? Will you get one (thread)?

Which (if any) Ipod will you get?

• 16Gb. Ipod Touch

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • 8Gb. Ipod Touch

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • 160Gb. Ipod Classic

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • 80Gb. Ipod Classic

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • 8Gb. Ipod Nano

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • 4Gb. Ipod Nano

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • No Thanks

Votes: 54 26.7%
  • I'm happy with my current MP3 player.

Votes: 55 27.2%

• Total voters
I want to pickup a 8gb nano, but I am wondering a few things,

1. Can you bookmark spots in long mp3's? i.e. audiobooks so you can come back to a spot afterwards
2. With the new nano's is there still some software where I can transfer my mp3's over to it without Itunes? Never had Itunes installed before and don't really want to.
3. Headphones, I have used my brothers 30gb video before and he has the stock apple headphones, I am really into running and hiking and need something that will stay in my ear with good sound quality. With the apple ones, they fall out every few steps, or when I'm biking forgot about it.
4. Arm band, sweat proof? Is there a good arm band out there for the new nano's? Need something that will keep it dry, my brothers looked like it was dropped in a pool after a half-marathon (keeped it on my waist, no armband)

1. Audiobooks automatically bookmark your spot. This feature works great.
2. There are some others that you can use if you really want to. But my suggestion is give iTunes a try before trying some other software. iTunes gets bashed a lot of the time simply because Apple made it. If you're avoiding it because you want to "stick it to the man" by all means find something else. Otherwise, try it out because it is a fine piece of media-management software.
3. Don't have any specific recommendations, but I know Sony makes some decent sport earphones.
4. Marware or the new Apple one may be decent.

Back